- POWER RANGE: 0.5kVA to 2.5kVA
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 200V TO 230V SINGLE PHASE
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 200V TO 230V 3 PHASE
- FREQUENCY RATINGS: 0 TO +/- 400HZ
- RFI Filter and optional Modbus RTU communications
Where the speed drives are really useful?
Reducing the speed of the fan is a much more energy efficient way than dampers to regulate the output of fans.
Using a variable speed drive to control the pump rather than using simple throttle control can result in significant power SAVING.
The potential for energy savings from using VSDs for air compressors will depend on the control system being replaced.